SBI Clerk Jobs 2021
SBI Clerk / Junior Associate Recruitment 2021 : State Bank of India (SBI) Published Recruitment Notification For Special Cadre Officer & Dy. Manager Post, You can like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and how to apply are given below.
SBI Clerk 2021: Overview
|SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021|
|Name Of The Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name Of The Posts||Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales)|
|Frequency of Exam||Once in a year|
|Registration Starts||27th April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||17th May 2021|
|Selection Process||Prelims- Mains|
|Job Location||Across India|
Total Post : 5000+Backlog Vacancies
Post Name : Clerk / Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
Educational Qualification :
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 16.08.2021. Those who are in the final year/ semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 16.08.2021.
Age Limit :
- Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2021, i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1993 and not later than 01.04.2001 (both days inclusive).
➢For General/ EWC/ OBC : Rs.750/-
➢For SC/ST/PwD : NIL
➢Payment Mode : Online through by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
SBI Clerk / Jr. Associate exam Pattern 2021
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination (online) consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
- Total Questions: 100
- Total Marks: 100
- Duration: 1 Hours
- English Language: 30 Questions & 30 Marks
- Numerical Ability: 35 Questions & 35 Marks
- Reasoning Ability: 35 Questions & 35 Marks
- Each test will have a separate timing as mentioned above.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Phase-II: Main Examination: The structure of main examination (online objective type) would be as follows.:
- Total Questions: 190
- Total Marks: 200
- Duration: 2 Hours 40 Minutes
- General / Financial Awareness: 50 Questions & 50 Marks
- General English: 40 Questions & 40 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Questions & 50 Marks
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude: 50 Questions & 60 Marks
- Each test will have a separate timing as mentioned above.
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer
- Test of specified opted local language: Those who qualify for selection and produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificated evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be subjected to any Language test. In case of others (qualified for selection), specified opted local language test will be conducted after provisional selection but before joining. Candidates not found to be proficient in specified opted local language would be qualified.
- Provisional Selection (Subject to qualifying specified opted local language).
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for the selection and only the aggregate marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II) will be considered for preparation of the final merit list. Provisional selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the test (main examination).
- Final selection: will be subject to: i) Verification of eligibility for the post and information furnished in the online application. ii) Qualifying in test of specified opted local language, where applicable, as detailed above.
How to Apply SBI 5000 Clerk / Junior Associate Recruitment 2021:
- Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 27-04-2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 17-05-2021
SBI Recruitment Clerk 2021 | SBI Recruitment Clerk Admit Card
The SBI Recruitment Clerk Admit Card will be released separately for each stage of the exam. State Bank of India Clerk Prelims admit card will be released for those who have successfully applied for the exam. For Mains, it will be issued only for those candidates who qualify in the Prelims exam. The admit card will be made available on the official website of SBI Recruitment. candidates will have to log in to their account using their Registration Number and Password / Date of Birth in order to download their admit card.
The admit card is an important document without which candidates won’t be allowed to appear for the exam. It will contain all the information regarding the exam and the candidate.
SBI Recruitment Clerk 2021 | Cutoff
For both Prelims and Mains there are two kinds of SBI Recruitment Clerk Cutoff:
a. Sectional SBI Recruitment Clerk Cut Off Marks: The minimum marks candidates must secure in the individual sections of the exam.
b. Overall SBI Recruitment Clerk Cut Off Marks: The minimum total marks that candidates must secure adding the marks obtained in the respective sections.
Candidates must clear both these cutoffs in order to get qualified in that particular round.
Both these cutoffs are determined based on multiple factors, like:
- Total number of candidates appearing for the exam,
- Total number of vacancies for SBI Recruitment Clerks,
- The difficulty level of the exam, etc.
As a result, the cutoff changes every year. We will update the cutoff once the exam is conducted and SBI Recruitment releases the cutoff marks.
SBI Recruitment Clerk 2021 | Result
SBI Recruitment Clerk Result will be declared separately for both the stages of the exam. It will be issued on the SBI Recruitment official website. In order to view and download the result, candidates will have to log in to their account using their Registration Number and Password/ Date of Birth.
SBI Recruitment Clerk 2021 | Helpline
In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges or receipt of call letter, queries may be made at Telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM and 06:00 PM on working days) or lodge his/her query on cgrs.ibps.in. Candidates are advised not to forget to mention ‘Recruitment of Junior Associate-2020’ in the subject of the email.
SarkariMahiti.In for latest updates, SBI Jobs, IBPS Jobs, BOI Jobs, Clerk Jobs, Probationary Officer Jobs, CA Jobs, MBA Jobs, MBBS Jobs, Peon Jobs, Binsachivalay Clerk Jobs, Police Jobs, Constable Jobs, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam Result, Government Schemes, Government Jobs, Private Jobs, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, and other many more information for this site…. Thank You.