Welcome to the www.JobsKhabar.In and online services (the “Website”) operated by vanitha Abhiskek Pandy . www.JobsKhabar.In values the privacy of our members and others who visit and use the Website (individually, “You” or collectively, “Users”). We take your privacy seriously and make it a priority to protect personally identifiable information that we obtain from and about individuals both online and off-line.
The Information www.JobsKhabar.In Collects:
- User-provided Information: When you browse and use the Website, you may provide to www.JobsKhabar.In what is generally called “personally identifiable” information (such as your name, password, gender, email address, postal mailing address). From time to time, www.JobsKhabar.In may also ask you optionally to provide other information. If you choose to provide such information, during registration or otherwise, you are giving www.JobsKhabar.In the permission to use and store it consistent with this policy. Therefore, please understand that when you sign in with www.JobsKhabar.In, you are not anonymous to us.
- “Automatically Collected” Information: When you use the Website, we may automaticallyrecord certain information from your browser by using different types of technology, including standard log files, “clear gifs” or “web beacons.” This “automatically collected” information may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring or exit pages, click stream data, operating system and the dates and times that you visit the Website. Additionally, we may record certain information regarding your use of features www.JobsKhabar.In may make available on the Website, such as the number of problems you have attempted, the number of videos you have viewed and the amount of time spent to complete a problem.
- Third Party Web Beacons: We may also implement third party content, such as advertising, on the Website that uses “clear gifs,” “web beacons,” or other similar techniques, which allow the third party content provider to read and write cookies to your browser, or implement similar tracking mechanisms, in connection with your viewing of that third party content displayed on the Website. This information is collected directly by the third party, and www.JobsKhabar.In does not participate in that data transmission. Information collected by third parties in this manner is subject to that third party’s own data collection, use, and disclosure policies.
The Way www.JobsKhabar.In Uses Information:
- www.JobsKhabar.In uses the information that you provide or that we collect in order to establish and enhance our relationship with you. www.JobsKhabar.In generally uses the information you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on the Website.
- www.JobsKhabar.In uses all of the information that you provide or that we collect from Users to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our Users, to improve the way the Website works and looks, and to create new features and functionality.
- www.JobsKhabar.In may use “cookies” information to: (a) remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Website; (b) provide customized third-party advertisements, content, and information; (c) monitor the effectiveness of third-party marketing campaigns; (d) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; and (e) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities.
When www.JobsKhabar.In Discloses Information:
- www.JobsKhabar.In enables you to share your User Postings with other Users of the Website, such as Users of the Website that you choose to register as your Coach and Users associated with your Educational Organization. www.JobsKhabar.In may also permit you to share your User Postings publicly on the Website. If your User Postings are shared with other Users, any personally identifiable information that you choose to include in, or is associated with, such User Postings will be accessible by such Users. Once you make your personally identifiable information available to others in any of these ways, it may be collected and used by the recipients without restriction.
- www.JobsKhabar.In enables Users to share information and resources. If you are a User subscribing to the Website, www.JobsKhabar.In may disclose certain personally identifiable information to other Users of the Website, such as Users registered as Coaches and Users associated with your Educational Organization. If you consent, www.JobsKhabar.In may also share information about your use of certain Website features with other Users of the Website, such as sharing your activity history with your Coach or Users associated with your Educational Organization.
- www.JobsKhabar.In .commay also disclose User information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with Copyright law, India or respond to a court order, judicial or other gov subpoena, or warrant. In some cases, we may make such disclosures without first providing notice to Users.
- www.JobsKhabar.In also reserves the right to disclose User information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; protect www.JobsKhabar.In from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; to assist gov enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Website; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of www.JobsKhabar.In, our Users, or others.
- In the event that www.JobsKhabar.In is acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
Third-Party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites:
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy:
- Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, www.JobsKhabar.In does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information on the Website from persons under 13 years-of-age unless www.JobsKhabar.In reasonably believes the child’s parent has consented to the use of the Website. If www.JobsKhabar.In learns that personally-identifiable information of persons less than 13-years-of-age has been collected on the Website without parental consent, then www.JobsKhabar.In will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under the age of 13 has a registered account with the Website, then you may alert www.JobsKhabar.In at www.JobsKhabar.In and request that www.JobsKhabar.In delete that child’s personal information from its systems.
And then we modify and compile all the information and publish it as per our reader requirements.