GAIL Recruitment 2021
GAIL Recruitment 2021 | GAIL (India) Limited published has released the Recruitment Notification for the Post of Executive Trainee on 05 October 2020 in New Delhi. Candidates Who wants to apply for GAIL Executive Trainee Vacancies, apply on or before 16 March 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of GAIL Recruitment are given below.
- Total Posts: 25
- Posts Name:
- Executive Trainee (Chemical): 13 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation): 12 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Chemical): Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Technology in Chemical / Petrochemical / Chemical Technology / Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65% Marks.
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation): Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Technology in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Instrumentation / Electronics / Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% Marks.
- The upper Age Limit is 26 years as on 16.03.2021 for the posts of Executive Trainee in all disciplines.
- GAIL will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering–2021 score (GATE-2021 Score) for recruitment of Executive Trainees in the disciplines of Chemical and Instrumentation during the year 2021.
- Based on the GATE-2021 score and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainee in the above disciplines. Please note that only GATE-2021 score is valid for this recruitment exercise. GATE score of 2020 or prior to that is not valid.
Also Read : IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
How to Apply GAIL Recruitment 2021 ?
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
- Advt. No.: GAIL/OPEN/ET/1A/2020
- Application start from: 15/02/2021 (11:00 hours onwards)
- Last date for application: 16/03/2021 (upto 18:00 hours)