CISF Recruitment 2021
CISF Recruitment 2021 | Central Industrial Security Force ( CISF ) has invited applications from Indian citizens who have retired from Indian Army for the engagement in the rank of SI(Exe.), ASI(Exe.), Head Constable/GD and Constable/GD on Contractual Basis on its official website @cisf.gov.in on 11th February 2021. The eligible and interested Ex-Army personnel can apply for 2000 vacancies by sending their application form in the prescribed format through email only on or before 15th March 2021. Read the complete article for more information regarding the CISF Recruitment 2021.
- Total Posts: 2000
- Post Name :
- SI/Exe (equivalent post- Subedar): 63 Posts
- ASI/Exe (equivalent post- Naib Subedar): 187 Posts
- HC/GD (equivalent post- Havildar): 424 Posts
- Constable/GD (equivalent post- Sepoy): 1326 Posts
- Candidate should be an ex-army in above mentioned rank.
- Below the age of 50 years on the date of publication of this notification.
- Final Selection will be based on Screening, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Medical Test and Document Verification.
Also Read : SRF Dahej Recruitment 2021
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along-with the self-attested copies of necessary documents through E-Mail to his preferred location. For example, if a candidate gives his 1st, 2nd and 3rd preference to CISF Unit SECL Bilaspur, CISF Unit ATPP Anpara and CISF Unit OTHPP Obra respectively, he will address his application to IG Central Sector, Bhilai since his 1st preference unit SECL Bilaspur falls under IG (CS) Bhilai.
- Application start from: 11/02/2021
- Last date for application: 15/03/2021